I aim to support you as best as I possibly can, and so I have designed a number of training programmes to help you work towards helping your child or student, to overcome their barriers and make connections. I also provide a substantial e-learning resource pack with each training event and a certificate of attendance.
Need a tailored training event for your school or business? With over 17 years experience tailoring training, you can be assured your training needs will be accommodated in a time frame that suits you. Contact me here to enquire about tailored training or to ask questions about existing training events.
Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
A webinar exploring a neuro affirmative low arousal approach to understanding and supporting behaviour that challenges
This training webinar will explore behaviour that challenges from a neurodivergent perspective. This webinar is particularly suited to those parenting and teaching/supporting children on the autistic spectrum. It would also be advantageous for social workers, occupational therapists, play therapists and speech and language therapists.
This training webinar is
• Suitable for parents and professionals
• Evidence based, proven strategies, developed over 22 years of practice
• A holistic approach mindful of autistic expression.
In this webinar you will learn
- Understand why behaviour that challenges occurs
- Understand our challenges in supporting the individual
- Understand the myths that persist in relation to behaviour that challenges
- Understand the key features of low arousal approaches
- Understand the importance of regulation, relationship and reasoning
- Utilise the concept of the behavioural see-saw
- Acknowledge our part in the behavioural cycle
- Mapping the environment for successful interaction
Thursday 2nd June
To book your tickets, click on the link below.