Connect To Calm is a comprehensive programme providing research based strategies to teach your child or student about anger, it's root causes, signs, symptoms and how to independently manage when it starts to take hold.
Big emotions are tough work, but this programme breaks the process into manageable steps, allowing parents and professionals to equip children with the tools required to independently manage this big emotion and CONNECT TO CALM.
Included in the Connect To Calm Programme is
- Full colour durable workbook packed with explanations, activities and strategies
- Parent/Professional Information Guide to help bring the programme to life
- Certificate for completion of the programme
- Photocopiable problem solving exercise to allow your child/student to reflect on their anger and devise self management strategies
- Connect To Calm Corner A5 poster
- Breathing through your big emotions A4 poster
- When I feel angry A4 poster
- My Anger Levels A4 poster
- Anger Card
The Connect To Calm Programme helps you to build a comprehensive plan for your child or student in manageable, sequential steps, allowing them to understand, process and manage their anger independently. The programme has been trialled with both families and professionals to ensure that the strategies are accessible and achievable, with overwhelmingly positive reviews.